Hawaiʻi Handweavers' Hui members and guests are invited to the Oʻahu Holiday Luncheon which will take place at the Mid-Pacific Country Club in Lanikai. This is the same lovely location where our summer luncheon and annual meeting were held last June, when several Big Island members joined us. Registration is available now through November 26, 2021. There will be the usual Show and Tell, plus an optional gift exchange. Please join us to celebrate the end of a super-busy year for the Hui.
Bring "Show and Tell," and gift for gift exchange.
This event is for Hawaiʻi Handweavers' Hui members and guests only.
Please log in to register and pay online by November 26, 2021.
- MID-PACIFIC HOUSE SALAD: Mixed Greens, Grilled Corn, Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado, Croutons, Blue Cheese, House Dressing
- MID-PACIFIC HOUSE SALAD + KALUA PIG
- HULI HULI CHICKEN HOAGIE: Caramelized Onions, Smoked Gouda, Grilled Pineapple Relish, Huli BBQ Dipping Sauce
- SEARED ISLAND FISH TACOS (3): Cabbage Slaw, Cilantro Lime Aioli, Cheddar & Jack Cheese, Corn Tortillas, Salsa
For more information please contact: hawaiihandweavershui@gmail,com
* Mid-Pacific Country Club follows the Honolulu County and Federal COVID regulations. At this time, vaccination cards and IDs must be shown for admittance and masks must be worn on premises until you are seated. These regulations may change by December 12. Members who have registered their reservation here will be notified of any change to these regulations prior to the December 12 luncheon date.